By inserting the Victony extender into an electrical outlet, you can connect. Dual-band operation and a throughput of 1200Mbps can be achieved with a few straightforward steps.
An easy process is required to Victony WiFi AC1200 Extender Setup. It takes only 15 seconds for it to connect to any network because it is a plug-and-play gadget. With the Victony wifi AC1200 extender setup, you may choose between router, repeater, and access point modes based on your needs.
Victony AC1200 Extender Setup Procedure
Setup instructions for the Victony AC1200 Extender are provided below:
- The Victony WIFI extender and router should first be installed in the same room.
- Verify that the extender receives at least 50% of the signals from your router.
- Now turn on your router as well as the extension.
- Check to see if the LED light has turned green after a short while.
- Open your laptop, desktop, or mobile device’s wifi settings, and then connect to the Victony ac1200 extender setup.
- The first time they join, there is no need to enter a password because they will do so automatically.
- After connecting but prior to opening any online browsers, they showed no indication that they had access to the internet.
- Activate AP.setup.
- To access the login screen, type setup or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar at the top of the screen.
- Turn off your extender for 15 to 20 seconds when you’re done setting it up, then turn it back on.
- Use the Victony wifi range extender settings to connect your device; the name is “SSID EXt” in your wifi list.
Note:- If still you are facing any issue regarding victony AC1200 wifi extender then please feel free to contact our technician or you can also visit our official website that is ap.setup.
How to manually setup a Victony AC1200 Extender
Follow the steps below to learn how to manually set up a Victony WiFi Extender:
- The dead zone and your router must be positioned halfway between the extender and the router.
- The extender ought to then receive at least 50% of the router’s signals.
- Flipping the extender mode switch should now enable the Victony AC1200 extender.
- Hold the button down until the green power LED appears.
- Connect to the Victony wifi network name by going to the Wi-Fi settings on any of your devices, including a phone, tablet, or laptop. It will resemble a WIFI-N or Victory extender.
- You will require a password to join it even if it initially appears to be an open network.
- The notification “No internet” will appear once the connection has been correctly made.
- Now open your device’s browser and type 192.168.10.1. Put admin in the username field, and vice versa. lowercase only.
- Give the network a name, choose which one you want to expand, and then enter the password to confirm your choice.
- You can reconnect your devices after all the modifications have been made for a brief period of time while the system reboots.
- As soon as the Victony AC1200 repeater network (SSID EXT) appears in your Wi-Fi list, connect your devices to it.
For more interesting Blogs, Please Visit what are cankles
Victony AC1200 extender setup via WPS button
To link your WiFi range extender to the AP, press the WPS button. Here are the procedures to set up your new extender arrangement:
- Start by attaching an Ethernet connection between your extension and router.
- As the LED light stabilises, wait.
- The WPS button should then be pressed and held for 5 seconds.
- The lights on both devices will start to flicker after 15 to 20 seconds, indicating a successful connection.
- It has been detached, and your new extender can now be put wherever you like utilizing a range extender arrangement.
- You will notice “SSID EXT” in your wifi list after entering the same password for your router and the new extender settings.
- Your Victony WIFI AC1200 setup using the WPS method is now complete.
Firmware update for Victony wifi ac1200 extender setup
The purpose of a firmware upgrade is initially to boost extender performance. If your internet connection is slow and you are experiencing buffering. If so, just click on firmware upgrade. Follow the instructions provided to update the most recent firmware for your extender on your victony ac1200 extender device.
The following are easy to follow procedures for updating your Rockspace extender:
- To the extender, connect.
- Launch your browser.
- Please visit re.rockspace.local.
- Use your username and password to log in.
- Select “Firmware update” from the menu.
- Select the most recent firmware from the administration bar.
- The firmware upgrade will take a few minutes, perhaps two.
- Don’t switch the power off when performing the upgrade.
- Your Rockspace extender then begins to reboot.
How do i reset Victony Wifi AC1200 extender
In the event that you lose access to your login and password or if your repeater isn’t improving internet connectivity. After that, you can reset your extender with a sharp pin, paper clip, or needle.
- Plugging the extender into an outlet will turn it on.
- A solid blue light will then appear on your extender.
- Into the reset hole, insert a pin.
- Maintain the pin in place for at least 8 to 10 seconds.
- Remove the pin from the reset hole at this time.
- and watch for the LED to solidify into BLUE.
- Your Rockspace extender then restarts itself on its own.
Note: if still you are facing any issue regarding AC1200 extender setup then please contact us via live chat or New Extender setup.
Read More: Infinix Smart 6 Plus Vs Tecno Spark 6 Air price in Pakistan