Asthalin 100 MCG Description
The Asthalin 100mcg Inhaler is used to treat respiratory conditions like chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD), asthma, whistling, and breathing difficulties.
While breathing, ng sounds. Salbutamol is the active ingredient in Asthalin 100mcg Inhaler. COPD refers to a condition where the airway becomes blocked. Asthalin Inhaler USA is an anti-asthmatic medication so that falls under the fast-acting, bronchodilator or relievers category of medicine. Do not increase or stop treatment at your own risk, even if you feel better. This could cause side effects or decrease in effectiveness. If you’re taking any other medications, tell your doctor. To maintain your oral hygiene, rinse your mouth with water after using the inhaler for 15 minutes.
Asthalin 100 MCG: Uses
The Asthalin 100mcg Inhaler is used for the treatment and relief of spasm and constriction in the airways of respiratory diseases like asthma and chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD). This includes difficulty breathing, tightness of the chest, wheezing sound, and difficulty swallowing.
Contraindications to Asthalin 100 MCG
- You should not use the Asthalin 100 mg mcg inhaler if you have an allergy to salbutamol.
- If you are at high risk of early or threatened pregnancy.
Side effects of Asthalin 100 mg MCG
- Feeling a little unsure
- Heart rate increases
- Breathing difficulties
- Swelling of the lips, face, and eyelids
Talk to your doctor if you have any questions.
- Pre-existing conditions or such as thyroid disease, high blood pressure, heart disease, or diabetes, may be present.
- Your lungs and airways are infect with a fungal, bacteria or viral disease.
- Low levels of potassium are a sign so that you have low blood potassium.
- This inhaler should be used more often than recommended by your doctor.
- After using this inhaler, you will notice worsening symptoms.
- Are you taking any other medication or supplements?
Mode of action of Asthalin 100 MCG
What is the process?
Asthalin 100mcg is a fast-acting anti-asthmatic medication. Salbutamol opens the airways and allows patients suffering from asthma or other breathing difficulties to breathe easier. Aerocort Inhaler helps to relieve wheezing, shortness of breath, and other symptoms associated with asthma.
Directions for Asthalin 100 MCG Use
- Your doctor will teach you how to use the inhaler properly. If possible, have it tested in front of your doctor so they can verify.
- You need to inhale the medicine from the inhaler.
- The counter subtracts 1 for each puff to keep track of how much you have left. Once the counter shows 000, you should stop using your inhaler and get a new one.Read less
Interactions with Asthalin 100 MCG
Interactions with other medications
- It is important to be cautious when using blood pressure-lowering medications (propranolol and atenolol) with Asthalin 100mcg.
- It is important to take care when taking medication for mental disorders.
- Blood potassium levels can be affecte by any other medicines for asthma or xanthine (theophylline, aminophylline).
- Certain medicines may affect how Asthalin Inhaler works or Asthalin Inhaler can decrease the effectiveness of other medications taken simultaneously.
- To avoid possible interactions, tell your doctor all medications, herbals and supplements you take.
- You should consult your doctor if you take medicines to treat high blood sugar, heart disease, high/abnormal cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart failure or high/abnormal blood pressure, blood thinners and anti-infectives, Anti-diabetics or Anti-Asthmatics, as well as pain killers, immunomodulatory medications, or treatments for brain-related conditions.Read less
Asthalin 100 MCG Storage and Disposal
- Keep it dry and cool.
- It should be kept out of reach of pets and children.
Dosage of Asthalin 100 mg MCG
You should not take too much of this medication. Contact your doctor immediately.
You missed a dose
You should not miss any doses of this medicine. Take it right away if you forget. If you are already due for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Instead, follow the regular dosing schedule.