The Bajaj My Account Portal is a one-stop resource with all the information on your Insta EMI Card and the loans you have taken out. The information you will discover on the portal when you use your Bajaj Finserv login credentials is shown in more detail below.
Whether you use a debit card, credit card, or Insta EMI Card, it is crucial to maintain track of your transactions and card information. By doing so, you can conveniently pay your debts on time and make sure that your purchase records are accurate. The Bajaj Finserv customer site makes getting information about your card simple and quick if you have an EMI Network Card. There are numerous ways to find out the information on your EMI Network Card:
- Contact customer service at 0869 801 0101
- Email at [email protected]
- Use the Wallet app from Bajaj Markets.
- To contact the customer support portal, click here
Steps to download digital Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
If you are already a customer of Bajaj Finserv, you can do the following to get the digital Insta EMI Card:
- Step 1: Access the App Store or Google Play Store and download the Bajaj Finserv application.
- Step 2: Enter your registered mobile number to log in.
- Step 3: Enter the OTP you were sent on your mobile device.
- Step 4: To obtain your digital Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, click “Know More.”
How Can You Easily log in to Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card & Know Your Number
You can check your Insta EMI Card details via My Account customer portal, Bajaj Finserv app and Via SMS to customer care.
- Using My Account: You can access your Insta EMI Card information on the Bajaj My Account portal, including your card number, statement, card status, etc.
- Log in to My Account.
- your customer ID, phone number, or email address
- OTPs issued to registered mobile numbers or passwords are required to authenticate logins.
- Sign in with your password or the OTP provided to your registered mobile number.
- In addition, you can sign in using your Google or Facebook accounts.
- Click on “EMI Network Card” under “My Relationship”
You can see the card details now.
- Using the Bajaj Finserv app:
- Open the Bajaj Finserv app with the OTP issued to your registered number.
- Choose “Know More” from the drop-down menu in the top-right corner.
- Select “See Insta EMI Card Now” and enter your birthdate.
Now On the screen, you may see your card information.
- Via SMS: You can also send an SMS to get access to the information on your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. You would need to do the following actions for this:
- Step 1: Write “EMICARD” in a text message.
- Step 2: Send it from your registered mobile number to 92275 64444.
Other Methods to know your EMI Network Card details:
- Use your registered phone number to call 0869 801 0101 & reach customer service.
- Send an email at [email protected] with your service request, and a representative will get back to you right away.
- Access the Bajaj Finserv app to check the information on your card.
- Use the Bajaj My Account Customer portal to find your Insta EMI Card number and continue purchasing without interruption.
To make future purchases at online stores or at partner retailers hassle-free, it is suggested to keep your Insta EMI Card number close at hand.
How can I activate Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card online?
- Step 1: Open the Bajaj Markets mobile app.
- Step 2: A “Know More” feature can be found on the app.
- Step 3: Enter the necessary information.
- Step 4: Select “See my Insta EMI Card Now” from the menu.
Check out how simple it is to log into Bajaj Finserv. Remember to check your account frequently to have a better understanding of the state of your card and the available limit. By doing this, you can avoid exceeding your credit limit. Additionally, it guarantees that you utilise your credit facility responsibly, protecting your credit history and score from damage.
How to Log Into your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Account: The Insta EMI Card login procedure is easy to complete and does not take too long. Following the instructions below, to log into the Bajaj Finserv client site in just a few easy steps.
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv customer portal as the first step.
- Step 2: Enter the registered mobile number associated with your EMI Network Card.
- Step 3: An OTP will be sent to the mobile number you registered. Enter this information, then click “Login” to finish.
See how there are only three simple steps required for the Bajaj Finserv login process. Using the Bajaj MARKETS mobile app, you may even carry out this action while you are on the move. So what are you waiting for? Download the Bajaj app today and Easily Login to Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card & access to numerous benefits associated to it in just few easy steps.