With WiFi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps, the Netgear AC1200 EX5000 dual-band WiFi range extender expands the reach of your current network. Simply complete the Netgear EX5000 setup to maintain connectivity throughout the entire house. It is ideal for streaming HD video and playing online games and works with any standard WiFi router. Here, you will discover the hassle-free setup instructions for the Netgear AC1200 EX5000 WiFi range extender. Let’s get going.
Netgear EX5000 Setup l Ac1200 Process:-
- First and foremost, please put your Netgear AC1200 EX5000 Extender close to your large Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure to plug in and give your Netgear Extender Setup a full power supply. in order to see the power LED display.
- There are two ways to connect and set up a Netgear EX5000 using a WPS or web browser.
- The Netgear EX5000 Setup and the main Wi-Fi router are connected for WPS, and the WPS button is pressed on both devices.
- to establish a wireless network connection with your laptop or computer so you can use the internet browser.
- Then, choose the mywifiext option and press enter in the web address, after which you should choose the wifi network you want to upgrade.
- Additionally, they will ask you for your login information before adding your username and password and continuing.
- Set the most recent wifi network protection settings by pressing the Proceed button right now.
- After pressing the subsequent button, the Netgear EX5000 Setup initialization process is complete.
- Connect your PC, tablet, smartphone, or other device to the existing wifi network, place your Netgear AC1200 configuration where you want to expand the network, and enjoy the expanded signals.
Setup of Netgear EX5000 Extender manually
- Your WiFi repeater, a Netgear Ac1200, on.
- Your home network should be right next to the extender.
- After that, attach it to a power source.
- Keep an eye out for the Power Indicator to turn green.
- Connect your Netgear Ex5000 extender using either a WiFi or Ethernet connection.
- Go to mywifiext.net or 192.168.1.250 by opening a web browser on a computer or mobile device.
- Screen for Netgear EX5000 login appears.
- To connect your Wi-fi booster, read the on-screen instructions and follow their suggestions.
- Set up your extender differently in the new location you chose.
- After that, put it close to your modem and keep doing this until the LED turns white.
- Connect your endpoints to the improved Wi-Fi network.
Netgear AC1200 Ex5000 Configuration | WPS
- Switch on the Ex5000 dual-band WiFi extender.
- Place the router and repeater in the same space.
- After that, plug the booster into an electrical outlet.
- Press the WPS button after the Ac1200 Power LED turns green.
- Then, tap the WPS button on your home router.
- Your repeater and router are properly connected when the Netgear LED turns white.
- You can choose a different location for your extender.
- Take your mobile device or computer with Wi-Fi capabilities to an area with poor WiFi router coverage.
Updated firmware for the Netgear EX5000 setup
- Turn on your EX5000 WiFi extender first.
- Using a computer, laptop, or smartphone, connect to a WiFi network.
- Launch your preferred browser after that.
- Enter your extender’s login and password.
- Select the Firmware Update option from the Settings menu.
- Select the Confirm button after that.
- Select Yes to upgrade the Netgear AC1200 EX5000 firmware when a new version is released.
- Wait a short while for the firmware to successfully update.
How Reset Your Netgear EX5000 Setup?
Some reset steps for EX5000:
- 802.11ac WiFi technology.
- AC1200 WiFi performance.
- Dual-Band 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi.
- Key characteristics: WiFi dual-band up to 1200 Mbps1
- supports modern WiFi 802.11ac and b/g/n devices.
- FastLaneTM Technology for connections at high speeds.
- WiFi Protected Access security.
We apologize if you are facing any problem regarding Netgear EX5000 setup by all above in the points. Then you don’t worry we will help you with just 1-2 minutes all you have to do is call our toll free number.